DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
We are currently seeking a Junior Logistic Clerk to manage and expand our international distribution network. For exceptional candidates, this is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company in a vital operations position.
- Maintain accurate data and update to the system and google sheet with good filing practice
- Provide certain clerical and general administrative support
- Tracking of daily shipping status and follow-up closely with the forwarder
- Liaise with forwarders/couriers for shipment arrangement
- Assist Senior logistic coordinate to prepare certain shipping documents and pick ticket
- Assist for Trade-link declaration
- Assist the data migration to ERP system (ORACLE NETSUITE)
- Ad HOC assignments are needed
- High School, or Diploma holder or above
- 1-2 years of shipping and logistics experience (Fresh grad also be considered)
- Good communication skills of Cantonese, English and Mandarin (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, independent with high responsibility, able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and good work ethics
- Positive attitude and good teamwork spirit
- Pro-active, dependable, and good communication skills
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one.
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!